The Best Oil Biscuit Recipe Healthy & Delicious
This biscuit recipe with oil has been in my family for generations! It’s a healthy version of the oil biscuit recipe as it’s made with only olive oil, flour, honey and a very small quantity of sugar. The result is a crispy delicious biscuit that will go perfectly with your cup of tea or coffee.
In this delicious and easy biscuit recipe, you can use extra virgin olive oil or any vegetable oil you have. You can replace honey with agave syrup or maple. It will be as delicious and yummy.
Healthy Oil Biscuit Recipe
- 3¼ cups white flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup olive oil or any other vegetable oil
- 2-5 tbsp sugar depending on sweetness preference
- In a bowl, mix flour, sugar, and a pinch of salt. Add the beaten eggs, olive oil, yeast, and honey and mix well.
- Roll out the dough and cut it using a cookie cutter. Arrange the pieces on a non-stick baking tray.
- Cook for 12 minutes at 350F. Watch the cooking process closely and remove from the oven as soon as the biscuits have a beautiful golden color.
From design and decor to food and travel, moroccanzest is the space where I share what I loved growing up in Morocco, and more. It’s your destination for everything beautiful, artistic, and made the Moroccan way with love.
Learn more about me here.