It took me a few weeks to create this printable Moroccan cookbook. It encompasses the most loved, fragrant, and easy to make Moroccan recipes, including a delicious and UNMISSABLE chicken tagine recipe, the spicy Moroccan carrot salad, Morocco famous orange salad, Moroccan mint tea, and the incredibly delicious and easy-to-make Moroccan cookies.
This Moroccan cookbook is unique and optimized for both printing and laminating. If you want to be efficient in your kitchen while creating amazing Moroccan flavors, this Moroccan printable cookbook is the way to go!
For laminating, you can use affordable self-laminating sheets which is how I laminate most of my recipes. Honestly, printing my recipes and organizing them has been the best decision I made this year.
You can also put the recipes in basic sheet protectors and they will be ready for use. This is great if you organize your recipes in a binder.
My Printable Moroccan Cookbook
- Includes 6 Printable Moroccan Recipes Cards (Authentic chicken tagine, Carrot salad, hearty pea soup, Moroccan cookies, Orange Dessert and Moroccan mint tea)
- Easy & Quick Moroccan recipes, authentic from Morocco
- Basic Ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen
- Basic cooking utensils (you can use your regular pans and saucepans)
- Delicious, balanced and full of flavors
- Instant Download